Employee Replicator provides various functionalities and flexible options for the diverse user needs:
- You can copy problematic employee from a production environment to a test environment where you can debug the problem using the real test cases.
- Multiple clones can be generated locally or across systems to serve in different test scenarios.
- Anonymous copies can be built to mask sensitive personal information such as name, personal ID, address, etc.
- Standard PNP logical database selection screen is available for mass replication
- Target employee number can be either the same as source employee or a different number, depending on the user choice.
- Replicated employee can be built from a spreadsheet with the different attribute (position, enterprise structure information, name, address, basic pay, work schedule etc). This is useful to generate test data during implementation.
- RFC Copy: this option is suitable when you need real test data to duplicate production issue in a test environment.
- Local Copy: a fast way to produce multiple clones in the same system
- Copy by File: if a large set of data needs to be copied across systems, this option will be the proper choice.